Wednesday, January 7, 2009

White (purple) Mountains Manjesty

I took this in Cedar Hills when I picked Taylor up from piano lessons. Naturally, all I had with me was my cell phone, but I think it turned out ok. Today was beautiful! The sun finally shone again, and the sky was so blue. The moon is even up there in the sky. It was so warm today that a lot of snow melted, so it is slushy and wet everywhere.

I laid down on the couch while Jack was talking to me (Jack is ALWAYS talking) and playing a game on the computer. The room was kind of dark and I had a blanket on me, and . . . well, you can guess what happened next. I don't even remember closing my eyes, and I was gone for a little over an hour. Boy, it felt good. I haven't slept good for a few nights, and I guess I was more tired than I thought because I don't usually go out like that (except on Sunday afternoons, because that's what we Mormon's do!).

No comments: