Sunday, January 18, 2009

So Blessed


This is today's (Sunday) picture. Addie fell asleep on the couch after we had been watching Mythbusters and Forensic Files all day (after church, anyway). See, you can see the Cheetos on her mouth. She was so cute all curled up, and I snapped about 12 pictures, and the super-bright flash didn't even wake her up. She must have been tired!


Taylor and Jack playing guitar hero. They have both gotten pretty good. They think it's funny that I know the songs on the game, I guess they think "Baracuda" and "Welcome to the Jungle" are new songs!
I met a good friend for lunch yesterday, and we sat there and talked for THREE hours! I can't believe we went on for that long. It was fun to catch up with her, though.
I realized today at church how much I enjoy my calling. I'm serving as secretary in the primary, and I just really enjoy it. I think the kids are delightful and the ladies I serve with are wonderful and always have the kids best interests at heart. I'm so glad to be a member of a church in which we are asked to serve because it truly helps us to grow, not only grow our testimonies, but increase our capacity for love as we serve others and serve with others. It is truly a blessing.

No comments: