Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scrappin'

I got a lot of scrapbooking done today. My computer memory is almost full, so I decided I had better get to it! I moved a lot of old stuff over to CD so I could get it off my computer. I had more pictures on here than I thought I did! So I plopped all the "un-scrapped" pictures onto blank pages and saved them, so now I just need to go back and add all the elements. The website that I get most of my stuff will be posting the January stuff any day now, and whenever they put up new stuff it gets me motivated to scrap. The December stuff was a little disappointing this year, but maybe I can figure out how to change the colors - it's a lot of non-traditional colors that I'm not overly fond of. I did get 3 pages completed, however. I also have scrapped the first 6 pictures of my 365 project, and they are posted on my facebook profile, under "scrapbook" if you want to have a look. I am quite proud of them, I must say.

1 comment:

Syme Family said...

What website do you use? I still haven't given digi scrapbooking a try yet. I'll have to go look at your pictures on facebook.