Friday, January 16, 2009


Hobby - An activity or interest undertaken for pleasure during one's leisure time.

I had no plan for what to photograph today. I have a list of words that I have been compiling for when I am at a complete loss, like today, with the hope that the word will give me inspriration. So this is what I have for today. I do love to sew! I've got a black skirt I'm working on right now. I finished up the shirt and planned to have the black skirt finished to wear to church on Sunday, but unless there is some sort of miracle tomorrow, that won't be happening! This week just kinda got away from me. Taylor is a little more than half done with her project, and then she'll make a little jacket to go with it. I think she will easily make the 10 required hours. She's had to do a lot of unpicking! We all did when we were beginners. She has been good to not get too discouraged and I think it will turn out so cute, she'll forget all about the hard parts. She is off babysitting for the neighbors tonight. It's so weird to me that she is old enough to do that now. What a great girl she is!

No comments: