Saturday, January 24, 2009

Princess?

Princess - the daughter of a king.
January 24, 2009

Posed, but not. I had her put on her princess dress, and snapped this shot while she was arranging herself. It is very handy tht her birthday is on Halloween, because she always wants something new for dress up, and in October there is plenty of floofy dress up to choose from! As far as she's concerned, the floofier, the better!

She hasn't been very princess-y today though. Every Saturday, she and Jack get into a whole big thing, hitting and screaming. Then Jack calls me at the grocery store to complain about her, like there's anything I can do from the store. Then I come home and yell and scream for a while, everyone promises that next Saturday will be better, and then the next Saturday it all plays out again, exactly the same. It's like Groundhog Day, but only on Saturdays.

Jack played really good in his game today. He had a couple of blocks and good passes. Lane and I bought a new game for the Wii while we were out and about today. It's called Playground and it's pretty fun for the kids. It has dodge ball, tether ball, paper airplanes, and a couple of others. Hey, anything to get them up off the couch, right?

We finally got the Christmas thank you cards written, so those of you out there who we owe thanks you to, the notes are on the way! Time really got away from me this month, now it's almost over, and now I have to do birthday thank yous, too! I'll never get caught up!

No comments: