Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sacred


Sacred - dedicated to worship; holy.

I dropped Jack off at piano today (in Cedar Hills) and then drove out to the temple. It was a gorgeous sunny day, so I thought a picture of the temple would be nice for today. Amazingly, the parking lot wasn't full and so I didn't feel too stupid in my jeans and tshirt on the temple grounds taking pictures since there weren't too many people there to witness it. I like how this turned out, intentionally off center so the snowy mountains could be seen better.

My cruise rep called me today with a screamin' deal on a cruise this fall. If I can find decent airfare, I'm going again! Whoo hoo! This one is out of New Orleans to Mexico. I hope I can work it out. The fam wants to take a cruise together to celebrate Mom & Dad's 50th anniversary. We've never cruised with other people before, so this would be a whole new experience. Cross your fingers!

No comments: