Monday, January 12, 2009



This picture doesn't have anything to do with anything, but it is the picture for the day. I'm not sure what to call it, so for now it is called "information." I am gladly accepting suggestions for a better title. We had a good FHE lesson tonight on keeping a journal, then we played Wii for a while. We always have such a good time visiting with Grandma. I got Jack's watch fixed, luckily it only needed a new battery, so hopefully we won't have any more sad pictures of him being punished for being late. Hopefully he has learned his lesson (no, I don't really believe that, either). I even got the laundry finished up today. It is my very least favorite chore, so it almost always takes me until Tuesday to finish what I start on Saturday. Stupid, I know. I just hate the folding and putting away part. And the last load almost always stays in the dryer until next laundry day. I keep telling my kids to just get over it and get the job done - I guess I need to take my own advice!

No comments: