Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vivid


Vivid - Bright, brilliant, intense; having clear, lively, bright colors.
January 27, 2009
This is actually my take on this weeks theme: "new." I have had a hard time thinking of something "new" to photograph, since it's January and everthing is dead. So I thought of how every kid in the world loves a brand new, unused box of crayons. So that is my "NEW."
We enjoyed a dinner out this evening with Lane's parents. It is so cold! The temperature thingy in the car said 25 degrees. The snow will never melt with days like this! The inversion did finally clear out thanks to the storm on Sunday, so we have blue skies and sunshine until the inversion builds again. It gets so bad they keep the kids in at recess at the school.
I finished sewing my jumper today and have the matching jacket almost done. I just need to put the sleeves in and hem it. I think it will even go with my favorite black boots, that don't go with very many things but I just love them anyway! Every girl needs a frivolous pair of shoes - an impulse buy that only go with one outfit. The kind of shoes that you love, even though they are uncomfortable. I think I just went down a bad road, now I want to go shoe shopping.

No comments: