Sunday, January 4, 2009

Funny, Funny Addie


I hope the picture of Addie comes through ok - I had to lighten it up alot to get her hair to show. We had been laying around all day, watching one episode of Mythbusters after another, and she finally got up to get a snack and her hair was all standing straight up with static electricity. It was so funny! The drawing is Addie's rendition of our family that she drew as part of sharing time in primary. It is so precious because we are all holding hands. It kind of looks like Jack was an after-thought. I guess we know where he ranks with her! It is so nice to be on the early schedule at church again. I hate the 1-4 schedule. We had the best day, just laid around watching Mythbusters and Destroyed in Seconds - we love to watch things explode. When Lane got up he forced us to eat something healthier than the popcorn, Dr. Pepper and candy we'd been eating all day. I forgot to buy more Cheetos!

No comments: