Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Block

Block - To obstruct the movement of an opponent.
October 6, 2009



I finally got to watch Jack play football tonight. I don't know how many more games I'll get to. It's quite a dilema. Taylor has mutual on Tuesday nights, and all of Jack's games are on Tuesday nights, except a very few on Saturdays. His games are at 8 pm, when it's pretty dark and cold, and I hate to take Addie out because she gets cold pretty darn easy. That's why I haven't been to any games. I took her tonight because it was reasonably warm during the day, and I figured its just going to get colder as the season goes on. Well, it was colder at the game than I had anticipated, so she was really shivering even with the layers of clothes, scarves, gloves and hats I had put on her. So that may have been my one football outing.


I got my Christmas card designed today, so there is one less thing to cause me stress. Now I just have to cut, assemble and mail out about 100 of those babies. We still have to get a picture taken . . . I did a little Christmas shopping online tonight so I'm chipping away at the mountain a little at a time.

2 comments:

Draper Duo said...

May I recommend my sister in law. She is taking ours. Talia Draper Photography

Kristen said...

I'm so disappointed in you! I thought you were usually done by now!