Thursday, October 22, 2009

Belated

Belated - Having been delayed; done or sent too late.
October 22, 2009


I finished up gifts for my neices, Karlee and Madison. Karlee's birthday was in September and Madi's is next week. So I am WAY late on Karlee, and I will be late on Madi by the time I get it delivered to her. I hope they don't mind to much. As the years go by, I find myself getting later and later and later . . . and I have no excuse to make, I won't even try.


I snuck in a good 20 minute nap while Taylor was at piano today. I wait in the car while the kids have their lesson, and the car was just the right temperature today, parked in the sun, and I dozed off. I jumped abouta mile when Taylor opened the car door, but it sure felt good to have a quick nap.

I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I have the primary program practice on Saturday morning, but the rest of my Saturday is free which means apples, apples, and more apples.

2 comments:

Draper Duo said...

How come I dont get gifts for my birthday - I am your FAVORITE neice afterall.

larifunk said...

Because I'm punishing you for not updating your blog often enough. But if you really want, I will make you some pink flannel jammies with little stars and clouds on them, size children's 8, of course.