Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I have nothing to say

I had lunch today with some old high school friends. There were 4 of us: Jennifer, Nichole, Danna and me. It's fun to get together with old friends and catch up. I keep up with Nichole because she lives in my ward, but Jennifer lives only a few blocks away but our paths don't cross as often as you would think (this is the same Jennifer who gave us the replacement Christmas stockings). Danna and I have had all kinds of fun catching up through the miracle of Facebook. It is fun to remenisce (that's not spelled right) and see where our lives have taken us.

I got Christmas all put away tonight. Whew - what a chore, and boy am I glad it's done. The big problem, though, is now I can see how dirty my carpet is. The chores just never end . . .

1 comment:

Syme Family said...

You are right . . . they never END! I'm glad you got to have some fun with girlfriend. I miss that so much! I also miss the family parties. Hope you all had a good time last night, even with your unexpected couch issues.