Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taylor's Choir


Tonight was Taylor's choir concert at school. They did a very nice job. After that we went to Taco Amigo for a treat, and apparenty half the choir had the same idea. It was funny to watch kids come in, one after another, all dressed the same. I worked really hard today and got all my 2009 lists made up for the primary president to look over. I've been putting that off since early November, and then I ran out of printer ink. Can you believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away? I thought I had it all under control, until I looked at the calendar today and realized all the loose ends that are still . . . well, loose. I did manage today to get the bills paid and my checkbook caught up. That, next to laundry, is the chore that I hate the very most. As long as I have checks left, I still have money, right?

No comments: