Sunday, December 7, 2008

No Mythbusters, Extra Fire


The kids looked so nice for church today, I couldn't resist taking their picture. I've not been a very consistent picture taker, so I'm trying to work on that. Jack gave a talk in primary today and Addie was chosen to be Mary when they were singing Christmas songs in primary.
Even though we had no Mythbusters to watch, we laid around and watched "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" (not sure how many "mads"). That's such a funny show. Lane made us french toast for dinner, and burned up one of my hot pads in the process. (I don't know how). If that's not bad enough, he burned up 2 of my brand-new Christmas sockings, "hung from the chimney with care," when he lit a fire the other night (again, I don't know how). He's been banned from all things where he could burn up more of my stuff!!
I made super yummy cookies today. I found some peppermint chips at the store and made the recipe on the package. They are so good! They made the house smell wonderful . . . until Lane the pyro filled the air with the smell of burnt oven mit.

2 comments:

Syme Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syme Family said...

My brother is such a DORK!!!! How can you not notice you're burning an oven mitt! He should have been being extra careful too, since he had just burned your stockings!
Is Addie feeling better? Looks like it in the Santa picture.