Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busy Day

We had our ward Christmas party this morning. They did a breakfast instead of the usual dinner, so it was a fun change. After that I headed to the grocery store. Then came home and got busy cleaning this dirty house! Luckily, the kids had done their jobs while I was shopping, so at least part of the house was clean. I had Lane pull out the fridge and stove and cleaned back there. That was truly frightening! It hasn't been done since we moved here and had new floor laid in the kitchen. Ick! Thank goodness it's done now. I got the kitchen scoured and the floor mopped, washed the walls, and scrubbed up some fingernail polish on the carpet (that would be Addie's doing), then moved on to the heaps of laundry. Now at 10:00 p.m. I only have one load to go, and that's just towels. I worked with Taylor on her Personal Progress and got a hat knitted. Amongst that craziness, Lane took me out for dinner - Ribs! Yummy. Then we stopped at the used game store and got a new game and a controller thingy for the Wii. It feels good at the end of the day to have gotten so much done. Since we got impatient and watched our recorded Mythbusters earlier in the week, we don't have any left to watch tomorrow. Kinda bummed about that. We've been watching recorded Mythbusters on Sunday afternoons for so long, it will feel really weird to not.

No comments: