Monday, December 15, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life

Can you believe I have never seen "It's a Wonderful Life" from beginning to end? Every year I see bits and pieces, but never the whole thing. Grandma Wilson brought it for family night. What a great show I have been missing out on! The kids were all bugged because it was in black and white, but after a while, they too were all into it, even Addie. Lane didn't complain too much, but if it had been a musical . . . Grandma and I are trying to convince him that we need to watch "Singing in the Rain" for family night sometime. Recently we made him sit through "Sound of Music" and you wouldn't believe the moaning and groaning every time they sang. I made Jack watch "Hello Dolly" once, and he still refers to that as his worst punishment ever.

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

I've never seen "It's a Wonderful Life" all the way through either. To be honest I've never seen "Sound of Music" or "Singing in the Rain". My parents did not watch those kinds of shows. If Dad was home we were watching sports and after we got cable ESPN all the time! Explains a lot about Lane right?

Draper Duo said...

Can you believe Jesse loves "Sound of Music!?" He could barely sit thorugh "Its a Wonderful Life" this weekend though...he moaned and groaned too. Go figure. I love Hello Dolly. Can I borrow it?!