Monday, December 22, 2008
















Holy crap! We have a lot of snow! It started snowing about 9 am, and hasn't let up. It started with HUGE snowflakes, then smaller, now they are big again, but not as big. I have no idea how much snow there is, because all I can see is white and I have no landmark for comparison. Lane took me to work and came back for me, thank goodness, because I would hate to be out in it. We saw a rear end wreck and another car slide all the way across the road and yet another car spin around 360 degrees - I thought that one would go through the fence and into the emply canal. Our UPS driver at work got stuck in it. It's crazy. I don't remember when last we had snow like this, and I think it's supposed to last into tomorrow. We saw a bunch of really happy kids on our way home. They were sledding at the church and having a great time! I posted a picture from several hours ago, it's lots worse now, and I don't think the photograph gives a true appreciation of how much snow it is.
The other pictures are from our family Christmas party last night with Lane's extended family. Lots of family members were missing because they live out of state, and they were missed. It was a much smaller group than we have had for some time. We have my family Christmas party tonight. Luckily, 3 of us live close by. Troy lives in Sandy, so I expect he won't make the trip in this weather, but he surprised me on Friday, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Syme Family said...

I missed being there for the Wilson party! It is hard to be away for my first Christmas ever!

I've been really impressed with how much you post! I love knowing what you guys are doing! It makes me feel more involved knowing what is going on with your family, so thanks! Also, keep it up!!! I think it is funny that you did not do it for awhile because you didn't think you would have anything to write.