Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let It Snow

We got a ton of snow today! It feels all wonderful and Christmas-y now. I had planned on meeting a friend for lunch, but didn't want to drive to Lehi in the snow so we postponed it. Even though I was at work for only 3 hours, I had to brush off a lot of snow to come home. I made 3 attempts, but couldn't get up the driveway, so I left the van parked out front for Lane to take care of when he got up. I was briefly stuck at the bottom of driveway, and thought I would have to go find a neighbor to help me, but after a few tries I got un-stuck. We got all the neighbor gifts delivered tonight - I should say, I sat in the warm car while Jack delivered the neighbor gifts. I got a few more gifts wrapped, got our family picture (from May) finally put in frame, and started making the grocery shopping list. I'm trying really hard to remember everything in one trip so I don't have to go back. It's pointless, I know, because something(s) will inevitably be forgotten, and I'll have to go back - numerous times - despite my best intentions.

No comments: