Saturday, December 20, 2008

Naughty or Naughtier!!

I had a terrible kid day today. I would think they woud be extra good, hoping Santa will be good to them. But they were positively rotten to the core - refusing to do their jobs, or if they did do their jobs, it was a very, very poor attempt. Oh - the screaming and yelling, and I think perhaps my head spun around a few times. It is really exhausting to have the repeat the same arguments every Saturday.

SO, SO cold today. It tried to snow a little, but mostly just blew around and didn't stick. I think more snow is expected tomorrow, so luckily we don't have to travel far for the family party.

Taylor finished the hats she has made to donate to the local Women's Shelter, so we can cross off another value in her Personal Progress. Next she is going to sew a "modest outfit." We are hoping to get that done over the Christmas break.

No comments: