Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flu, Cameras, and Bare Naked Ladies, Oh My!

Lane finally got his dose of the stomach flu thing, so it has been all the way through the family now and we should be in the clear for a healthy holiday (cross your fingers!). I got my new stockings to replace the 2 that Lane burned up, so we are just about ready for the big day. Last night Lane and I went out and got us a new camcorder. We got the one we have when Taylor was a baby (or maybe I was still pregnant?), so it is pretty old. Our batteries won't hold a charge, and we are having a hard time finding replacement batteries. The store yesterday was really surprised that anyone would have a camera that old! So we got a new one, and now we have to figure out how to work the dang thing. That should use up all the remaining time until Christmas.

The kids and I lazed around all day today, got in 2 episodes of Mythbusters - including a really fun holiday episode. Starting next Sunday is one family party after another, so I guess I better finish up all my loose ends this week!

The Wedding Singer is on TV. I'm not sure why, but I watch it every single time it's on. I guess it's the good old 80s music. Speaking of music, you must hear the Bare Naked Ladies version of Auld Lang Syne. It's the best one I've ever heard.

No comments: