Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We are still totally enjoying our Christmas gift of Mario Kart and chairs. I have even gotten good enough at the game that I usually place in the top 3 or 4, except on those tracks that are just crazy. The worst are Rainbow Road and Mario's Mine, plus one that I don't know the name of but it's really dark and has tricky corners. That's the worst one. But I am no longer the worst player in the family, and sometimes even take first.


I know I've photographed breadsticks before, but they just smelled so good today as I took them out of the oven. If only there was a way to capture aroma in a photograph. Apparently I'm going to have to start doubling the recipe, because we ran out of breadsticks before we ran out of chili, and it is nice to have them on hand for an after-school snack. So yummy!
I think my computer is fully loaded again. I got my Photoshop on today. My InDesign is working, QuarkXpress is working, my .pdf writer is working. I just downloaded OpenOffice for all those files I don't have proper programs to open. Of course, all things can't go smoothly, so naturally I'm now out of ink.

No comments: