Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day of Rest

No pictures today. I'm far too worn out. The primary president and the secretary were gone today, so the 2nd Councilor and I were wearing all hats. It all got a little insane trying to keep everything straight. I hope the kids didn't sense the out-of-control feeling that I had. I came home and wanted to get right to my Sunday nap-taking, but there was a fireside I wanted to go to at 6, and I knew if I took my dress off, I would never put it back on. So we watched some shows, and played some Mario Kart, and I went off to my fireside. It was really good, I'm glad I sacrificed my nap to go. It was on encouraging us to do family history and explained the new Family Search program. So motivated was I that I came home and promptly did 3 batches. I used to do a little indexing here and there, but got out of the habit, and then completely forgot about it. I enjoy doing it - as long as it's legible - it's just simply a matter of remembering.


Lane is sick. He stayed home from church today to rest. He even looks sick (sorry, sweetie!). I feel a little achy. Not sure if that's just leftover stress from primary, or if I'm getting sick as well. I've had a headache all day right above and below my eyes - Sinuses - so that's a sign I'm probably getting sick. Not cool.

I took a few minutes to get my menus figured out for the week, but as the evening goes on and feel more and more weary, I'm thinking soup every night. Which would be fine anyway. I love soup. NOT CHOWDER. Soup.

No comments: