Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's time . . .



Everyone should have pictures like this easily accessible during these cold winter months.


And everyone should be making plans to go cruising.


Even if I'm not going until the fall,
knowing that the cruise is booked and the
Carnival website is counting down days for me





It somehow makes the snow and the smog and the cold
more tolerable.



Once a year I get together for lunch with my old college roommies. This year we are planning to go on a cruise together next fall. It looks like we are going to go to the Bahamas this time. If that all works out, we'll be going out of Jacksonville instead of Miami. I do love South Beach and will miss it. My fingers are crossed that it will all work out!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just need to find a free babysitter for my 5 kids. I really NEED a cruise, especially since our last one ended up the cruise to no where. Stupid Swine Flu!