Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Is it wrong to spend a whole Sunday afternoon playing a video game? Good, cuz we didn't. Not that we didn't want to. But since we've changed to 11:00 church, that takes 2 hours out of our usual afternoon. Then when you factor in that I actually made a proper Sunday meal and the accompanying clean up time . . . and that I MUST have my nap, and still fit in our Mythbusters . . . well, we fit in a hours worth. There once was a time when we were all equally bad together at the game. Then Jack started to pull away from the pack and get better. Now Taylor wins all the time. And me? Yeah, I'm still bad. But it doesn't really matter when the game is as fun as this one. Dance Dance Revolution? Guitar Hero? What? It's all Mario Kart all the time at our house. Luckily, school starts again tomorrow so we'll have to be a little more organized and less frivolous with our time.


We had a fantastic testimony meeting at church today. Some people are really blessed with the gift of having the right words to say. Sometimes between battling my own kids in church, plus kids in primary, it's hard to come away feeling spiritually fed. I felt well fed today. Thanks to those who contributed to that.

1 comment:

JENNE said...

I believe you need to keep up the photos - because if you quit I will miss it very much. Is this a selfish request from me?