Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not hot enough



I eat everything mild. Mild sauce on my enchilada, please. Mild cheese in my fridge. No, I would not like hot peppers on that. Except wings. When I eat wings, I want to sweat. Just a little. I want my nasal passages cleaned out.


I attemped to make boneless wings today. I found a ton of recipes, but ended up mostly making up a recipe. They turned out ok, but not nearly hot enough. I kept dumping in Tabasco, but still not hot enough. So if anyone has a great recipe for wings -baked not fried - please pass it on. But they have to involve Tabasco.


My first attempt at the sauce, I am ashamed to say, didn't resemble sauce at all. More of a glue, really. Not sure what happened there.


And my homemade ranch is already gone. We had to ration it on Wing Night! That's not good.

No comments: