Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More computer fun

I lost my .pdf driver. Where did the dang thing come from in the first place? I don't know. I'm not THAT computer literate. I use my .pdf writer more than my regular printer, so being without it is a huge problem. So after a google search, I found one, downloaded it, and it didn't work. Not only did it not work, it was a beast to remove from the computer, and brought all kinds of crap with it. So I found another, also not by Adobe, but it works just the same. Why are all these things so difficult? The whole reasoning for fixing the old computer instead of getting a new one was that I didn't want to reload software and stuff. Well guess what I've spent the last week doing? Reloading software. I still have to find the Photoshop CD at work and load that. I finally got InDesign loaded tonight, so at least I have that, but I couldn't find the Photoshop CD. Hopefully Calvin will know where it is. How am I supposed to manage my photos without Photoshop? Come on!

No comments: