Monday, June 22, 2009

Trail & Experiement


Don't I live in the most gorgeous place? The whole fam went out for a walk tonight, so I snapped a few pictures while we were out. Looking to the east, this is Mt. Timpanogos and "G" mountain - I don't know it's real name. How embarrasing.



Looking to the west, is Utah Lake and more mountains.


This is just a cute little bridge that crosses over Murdock Canal, which just happens to be 1 mile from my house. It makes a good landmark when I'm trying to gauge my distance. Tonight I walked (with Jack & Taylor - Lane and Addie strolled along slowly and turned back after about 1/2 mile) 2 miles. I should have gone more, and I really need to pick up the pace. It took me 20 minutes to walk a mile.



Experiment - the trying out of a new idea or method.
June 21, 2009
Yeah we had to try out the Topsy Turvy. The only place we could find to hang it was among the grapes, so don't get excited - those are grape leaves. We just barely got these planted on Saturday because they have been backordered all this time. I guess a lot of people are trying this little experiment. I was tempted to use the word "fad," but that has a negative connotation and I'm really hoping this works! Positive thoughts.



Trail - a route along a series of roads or paths that has been specially planned to let people see or do particular things.
June 22, 2009
This is my quiet and peaceful canal road behind my house where I get to go walk. Everyone should have such a nice walking path so close by.

Please note that I haven't put up any food pictures for a while. The temptation yesterday was almost unbearable - I baked 2 pies, a chocolate cake, and 2 loaves of wheat bread.

No comments: