Monday, June 29, 2009

Random, Grow, Struck

Random - Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective.
June 27, 2009


The odd assortment of things that have found a home on my nighttable. That's kind of embarrasing now that I see it in print. I have no idea why there is a seam ripper on the night table. I don't remember having a need to unpick a seam while in bed.


Grow -To be capable of growth; thrive.
June 28, 2009


Green onions in the front, green peppers in the middle, tomatoes in the back. Everything is doing beautifully. My apple trees are loaded - hello applesauce! We are anticipating a bountiful harvest!


Struck - Damaged or destroyed, as by forceful contact.
June 29, 2009



The Angel Moroni at the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple was struck by lightening during construction. The damage is visible on the arm holding up the trumpet.

No comments: