Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Word


Word - The smallest meaningful unit of a language; speech; a brief remark, message, comment, command, etc.
March 4, 2009
My daily tools. You didn't really think I actually KNEW 365 words, did you?
It was cold and windy today, even raining right now. So I didn't get out for a walk while Jack was at piano. I did my Walk Slim DVD tonight instead. It is the equivalent of 4 miles. Turns out the Wii Fit must be doing some good - the video was hard, but my legs didn't burn during the "boosted walking" (jogging) part. I guess all that jogging with the wii fit is paying off! Again, if you don't have one, I highly recommend getting one. It'll cure your couch potato-ness.
I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Lane actually has a day off - yes, A DAY, and Saturday is my annual lunch with my college roommates. It's always so much fun to catch up with them.

No comments: