Saturday, March 21, 2009

Haven


Haven - A place of refuge or rest; a sanctuary.
March 21, 2009
My most favorite room in my house - my living room. I LOVE the paint color (thanks Joe!). I don't have the courage to choose paint this dark, so I turned the paint selection process over to a friend, and it's PERFECT! I love my leather couch, I love my candles, I love my lamps . . . I just love this room! It's almost always clean and just a cozy room since it gets the afternoon sun. Whenever I do manage to read, this is where I go. The other side of the room has a chair from my Grandma Walker's house that I had rocovered, and the pillows on the couch were made from the leftover fabric (the maroon-ish color). Sorry the picture turned out so dark, but when I tried to lighten it in photoship the colors were no longer true. I guess you'll just have to come over!
My neice did a great job in the pageant, I hope that she is very proud of herself. Unfortunately, she did not place, but many of the contestants did an excellent job, so it must have been a tough decision for the judges. Marissa had a lot of people there to support her and cheer for her and I hope that she had a good experience.

No comments: