Saturday, March 7, 2009

Runner-Up


Runner-up - A contestant who finishes second in a competition.
March 7, 2009


I placed second again in the Maceys photo contest (Feb. 13 picture). Again, it's a big deal to me, even though I'm sure no one else cares much.


Today we had our annual roommate lunch. This is for us 7 girls who were roommates my freshman year in college at Snow College. What a great time we had that year! I don't remember how many years we have been doing this, but it's been a while. Some years we have had all 7 of us there, but today we only had 4. We missed Crissy who was with her sick grandma, and KyLee who had a conflict with gymnastics, and Lori but the rest of us, Tricia, Becky, Heather and I had a good time catching up on the events of the past year. I'm grateful to all of them for what they have contributed to my life (Tricia contributed my husband!) and for the life-long friendship that we have. I don't have any other group of friends that I get together with once every year and I really look forward to it each year.

No comments: