Friday, March 6, 2009

Necessary


Necessary - Unavoidable; required; essential; needed.
March 6, 2009
One of the necessary evils of life - high grocery bills. Silly me, I thought I could get out of the store today for about $60. I didn't think I needed much! Magic shell is necessary, isn't it? And, of course Cheetos are also necessary, everyone knows that.
Lane and I had dinner out tonight at Wallabys. They have the best brisket! If anyone needs to try it out, make sure you invite me along. They have a smaller serving menu that is just the right amount of food so you don't have to waddle out of the restaurant wishing you had worn elastic-waist pants, now affectionately referred to as "cookie pants."
I have to sew a sleeve on the jacket and my then I'm finally done with it. I got the dress done a while ago, but I have been putting off finishing the jacket because I dread doing sleeves just that much. I'm proud to say that I had to take the jacket in about an inch and a half on each side seam. It is always nice to have something new to wear on Sunday. And speaking of Sundays, after this weekend Lane will have 3 Sundays off in a row. We joke that some members of the ward will be so impressed to see that I have re-activated Brother Funk. It's been quite a long time since he's come to church with us. I'm looking forward to going as a family again.

No comments: