Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Timpanogos


Timpanogos - The highest of the Wasatch Mountains in north-central Utah, rising to 3,662 m (12,008 ft).
March 17, 2009
Every day when I sit at my kitchen table, this is what I get to see outside the window. Aren't you jealous? Plus, Mt. Timpanogos has a great history in both Pleasant Grove and my Walker heritage.
A memorial service for my sister-in-law will be held on Friday evening. My sister from Wisconsin is coming in tomorrow afternoon so it will be nice for all of us to be here to support my brother and nephews. Thanks to all who have offered kind words and prayers. We have all been strengthened by you.
I still haven't submitted my state taxes. Please, I am counting on you to not let April 15th come and go without reminding me, several times, to send it in. I am holding out as a personal protest but we are approaching the 11th hour and I really need to get it in. Everytime I think of it, like right now, it's late in the day, and I don't want to be bothered. So I am counting on you!

No comments: