Monday, March 2, 2009

Laundry & Thoughtful

Chore - A daily task; a task that becomes unpleasant or burdensome.
March 2, 2009

Laundry. 'Nuf said.




Thoughtful - Attentive or considerate.
March 1, 2009
Sundays are a hard photo day for me. So I turned to my personal treasures. This is the only candle I have that I have never burned. It is a gift from my sister Sabrina. When I was pregnant with Addie and having some trouble with toxemia, I was admitted to the hospital for bed rest. I was very upset at having to be admitted, I was only about 31 or 32 weeks along, and somehow, barely after I was settled into a room at AF Hospital, my sister showed up bearing gifts, including this candle. It is mint scented, one of my favorite candle scents. Anyway, this is one of my treasures because of the thoughtfulness shown to me by my sister at a pretty frightening time for me.
So our Sunday Routine fell apart on us yesterday. We had 5 episodes of "Mythbusters" recorded and we had seen them all. I can't believe that we have seen all of them! Hopefully it was just the luck of the draw and we'll have better luck getting episodes we haven't seen for next Sunday. The kids watched "The Mask" and "The Pink Panther" and I fell into a Cheetos induced slumber. There's just nothing like a Sunday nap.

No comments: