Monday, September 28, 2009

Vibrant











Vibrant - Strong and bright
September 28, 2009
We went on a picnic in American Fork Canyon tonight for family night. It was kind of a last minute thing, and we know we have to get up there early on a Monday night. It fills up fast. So Lane and I got everything packed up to go (the kids were at my mom's and we picked them up on the way), and even commented on how quickly we got ready. Once we got up to a picnic site we found out why it was so quick. We had left half the stuff at home! Somewhere along the way, I took my tablecloth out of my picnic basket - probably to wash it - and never put it back. So no tablecloth. We forgot to bring the camping chairs so all we had was the hard picnic table for seating. We also forgot bags for trash and dirty dishes. No wonder it was quick packing! We got along all right without it, but felt pretty dumb about forgetting. I need to remember to find my tablecloth and get it back in the basket before I forget again!




No comments: