Monday, September 28, 2009

Sty, Quick, Autumn

Sorry, I'm out of order. I'll get back to the cruise stuff soon. It's taking me longer to sort through my pictures than I thought it would. Several crazy days haven't helped, either.

Sty - A filthy place.
September 25, 2009


I left an immaculate house. See what I come home to? And somehow it looks less horrific in the picture than it does in real life.



Quick - Occuring, achieved or acquired in a relatively brief period of time.
Septmeber 26, 2009


Sometimes there just isn't time to do things the right way. Luckily Nestle makes a pretty good frozen dough, and Lane tends to keep me stocked in frozen dough for cookie emergencies. Yes, we do have cookie emergencies. Doesn't everyone?



Autumn - The season of the year between summer and winter.
September 27, 2009



Another view from my kitchen window. I live in the best place!

No comments: