Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pack

Pack - To put into a receptacle for transporting or storing
September 17, 2009



It has been such a long time coming, almost a year, and finally we are all packed and ready to go. I hope that we remembered everything! We are leaving too early to say goodbye to the kids in the morning. That makes me sad, I wish that I could say good bye then, but it's too early to wake them.


I got the house all cleaned, the laundry all done, lists upon lists made, all my bills paid that come due while we are gone. You would think I would be tired, but I am so jazzed just thinking about our trip that I may not be able to sleep at all! I guess that's what long plane trips are for. We leave SLC and go to Chicago on our way to New Orleans, so it will be a long day. So goodbye blog for now. Don't forget about me, and check back next weekend to see how much fun we had!

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

Have a GREAT time!! I'm jealous!

Kristen said...

Is it too late to take me with you? I hope you guys have great fun!