Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 3 - 9/20



Shameful - Causing shame; disgraceful.
September 20, 2009



The Carnival Fantasy has 3 waterslides on the back end of the ship. There are these two, and then one of those tall twisty tube kind. What the heck, I figured. I'll give it a try. How bad can it be? Can you say enema? So my legs are straight up in the air for all the world to see. Not cool. Not cool at all.



See, I'm smiling in the picture because I didn't know yet how unladylike I had just been. No, I had to get home to see the picture in full size on the computer before I knew. Lane, of course, thinks the whole thing is very funny.

Formal night. Holy crap - am I really THAT gray? Bring me some Clairol - and quick!


Calvin reconstructed his lobster using a bit of potato for the head, shrimp tails for the claws and some broccoli for . . . hair, I guess.



The towel animals contine. We also got our new Fantasy pins to go with our other ones. We get new pins for every cruise after the first one, but somehow we missed out on Fascination pins. We also get to go to a returning guest coctail party, but since we don't drink, what's the point?




No comments: