Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Grill


Grill - To cook by direct heat under a grill or over a hot fire.
August 4, 20009



Lane made THE BEST burgers for dinner tonight. I don't know what seasoning he put on them, but they were so good. He made 8 and Taylor and Jack were fighting to over the last one, after they had each already had 2. So, so good. We had fresh tomatoes from the garden to put on them, so that made them even better. I love summer meals. Why did we not eat outside? That was dumb.



My neice Kassie found me a lovely new formal for our upcoming cruise. So she came over tonight to help me figure out which dress I wanted and what color, and she brought along her husband who my kids seem to think is a toy. They played that new Wii game with him and complained after he left that he wasn't here long enough, and Jack got to play with him longer than Taylor did, and Addie didn't get to play with him at all. Kassie also brought along her newest assignment from her cake decorating class to share. It was beautiful! She does nice work. I'll have to get her to do cakes for my kids birthdays.

1 comment:

Draper Duo said...

I need the practice, would love to!