Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dirty

The tree branch finally broke. I was hoping that somehow it would hang on . . . I'm just waiting for the other one to break now. Let this be a lesson to us all - THIN THE FRUIT!!!



Dirty - soiled as with dirt; unclean.
August 27, 2009
Calvin brought me some red potatoes today. I love red potatoes, but don't frequently buy them because russet is so much cheaper. We ordered pizza tonight because I had a $20 coupon that was about to expire, so I guess these will be dinner tomorrow or Saturday. YUM!! Roasted in the oven with olive oil, onion, and fresh herbs . . . my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
3 weeks from tomorrow we are off on our trip! That means my countdown is almost under 20 days. It has been a long time coming, and will be over all too soon! I'm already shopping for next years cruise, so that will help with the depression when we come home and I have to prepare my own meals and make my own bed, and pick up after myself . . . I really should have a room steward at home.

No comments: