Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dangerous

Dangerous - Involving or filled with danger; perilous. Being able or likely to do harm.
August 11, 2009




See - the spikes, I mean thorns, on the blackberries really are perilous! You thought I was kidding!



I got all those little things done today that I have been ignoring forever and had accumulated into quite a pile on my desk. I got that HUGE pile of stuff filed, and in the time that has passed since it was the POD (July 10), it has gotten even HUGE-R. It took quite a while, but it's done. I had 3 weeks of receipts piled up that needed to be entered into my check register, as well as balancing the check book, which took 3 attempts to get it to balance out. I called my car insurance to find out why my insurance rate shot up for no good reason ("current market conditions, ma'am"). I called U of U medical center to see why they keep sending me a statement showing a $3000 insurance balance from Addie's heart cath in Dec 2007. Do I need to call the insurance? ("No ma'am. We'll take care of it on our end." Yeah, right. It's been almost 2 years!). I got all my recipes put into my recipe book or file that had been piled up. I cleared off my desk. How long do you think it will stay that way? My HS English teacher had a sign on her desk that said "A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind." God bless Mrs. Craner for validating me! I am even blogging at 7:45 instead of 10:45 so I guess that says it all. I should add that my kids have been at Grandma Sam's all day, so I've been home alone and that makes a HUGE difference.

No comments: