Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Synchronize


Synchronize - To occur at the same time; to operate in unison.
February 25, 2009
Another DDR throwdown. I went for a walk while Taylor was at piano again today. Those hills out in Cedar Hills can be killers! I didn't cover as much ground today, but I also didn't get shin splints, so I guess that's the trade off. So we played DDR tonight to give me some extra exercise. We haven't played for a while, so it was fun to play again. Taylor is really good and easily beats the rest of us. Everyone still plays beginner and she plays the next level up, I forget what it's called since I don't play it. I tried once, and I think I'm too old or something because I swear I threw out my hip. I don't try anymore.
I have to go to Taylor's Student Led Conference tomorrow. This is a form of parent-teacher conference. I only ever hear good things about her. Her grades are excellent and would be all straight As, if not for science and history which she doesn't enjoy, therefore doesn't spend a lot of time and effort on. She wants to take Honors English next year, so we'll have to get an application from her English teacher tomorrow, since she needs teacher approval. How crazy that starting next year she is working for HS graduation credits. That just blows my mind.

No comments: