Sunday, February 1, 2009

Flame


Flame - to burn with a bright light.
February 1, 2009
Since I have to make my own birthday cake, I didn't get to it until today. So during half time of the Super Bowl, we lit the candles and sang happy birthday to me. Whoopee. I'm stinkin' old! I did watch the Super Bowl. I didn't intend to, but I did and it turned out to be a good game. I got in a good nap today, which meant I missed at least one episode of our Mythbusters Marathon (probably more like 2 episodes), but we didn't get through all of our recorded episodes because of the Super Bowl, nor did we watch Friday's Monk or Psych. Maybe I can find a way to justify doing that for FHE tomorrow night. My kids are out of school tomorrow - AGAIN! It seems like they sure get a lot of days off. More days than I got off when I was a kid. What's up with that?

No comments: