Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pensive


Pensive - Inclined to thought; thoughtful.
February 24, 2009


My serious child. I was trying to make her laugh and get a giggly picture, but somehow this is what I got. Taylor is quite thoughtful, both meaning that she is kind as well as insightful. She has always been this way. Jack is always surrounded by a circus, but Taylor has always been much more calm and deliberate.


I didn't accomplish a whole lot today. I did get my work done and got the primary newsletter and the city newsletter done. I played Wii Fit with the kids, and I guess it's doing some good for me - my Wii Fit age was 35! I don't really know what that means, but considering that on my WF attempt, my age was 49, I think I'm improving! I have been my real age before (once), and most of the time between 42-46, but I have never been younger and so that gave me a little boost of happiness. It's always nice to see progress of some sort. We still have so much fun with that "game."

Taylor is sick now. I think she is doing better tonight. She was home from school today and had to miss her New Beginnings. But she had a fever and that nasty cough that Addie had, and Jack had. So everyone in the family has now had this cold/flu thing except me. So I'm just waiting for my turn. I'm sure it will hit at the least opportune time.

No comments: