Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flame


Jack's basketball game today. All I had with me was my phone, hence the blurry pictures. He had a really good game today. In the top picture he is the one inbounding the ball, in the bottom picture he is the one with his hands on his hips. I don't know why he's standing like that. He is starting to have more fun playing the game since he's getting more into it and understanding more of the fundamentals of the game.



Flame - to burn with a bright light.
February 14, 2009
As a passionate hater of all things Valentines Day, I wanted to steer clear of anything of that genre. Since it is cold and snowy today, Lane built me a roaring fire. There is just nothing like a good fire on a cold day!

It snowed on and off all day, accumulated some but not too bad. But it was VERY cold!! My parents came over tonight to watch the BYU basketball game, since I have the mtn. channel and they don't. I made some chili and some yummy breadsticks, and then with the fire burning it was all very cozy.
So to check off my list of housecleaning from yesterday: YES, I cleaned out the fridge. I took out all the shelves and washed them off and tossed out all the fuzzy food that had gotten pushed to the back. I washed off all my cupboards with Murphy's Oil Soap. This is no easy feat - I have about 55 cupboard doors. I got most of the laundry done in one day. I hate laundry so it almost always takes me the entire weekend (spilling over into Monday) to get it done. The kitchen floor did get mopped, although I didn't do it. Jack did it and he did an ok job. I didn't get the curtains down for washing, nor the walls and banisters wiped down. I hadn't been planning on my parents coming over so I like to think I WOULD HAVE gotten to it. The kids are playing Wii Fit, and my turn is coming up so I'll go play now that my work is done.




No comments: