Saturday, February 21, 2009

Expectation


Idiosyncrasy - A peculiarity, as of behavior.
February 20, 2009
Happy Birthday, Joe!!













Expectation - Something expected; the hope for good to come.

February 21, 2009



Jack had a good basketball game today. Only one more game to go, then we start into baseball in April, I think. I really enjoyed watching him play baseball last year, but it sure was COLD up through the middle of June. I'm hoping for better this year.


I had a lucky Walmart day yesterday. They were clearing out a bunch of toys and got a lot of stuff for just a couple of bucks each. Christmas is coming, you know!


I didn't accomplish much of what I had intended today. I did get all the laundry done (YAY!!), the grocery shopping done, and the dishes done, but that's pretty much it. We made a trip down to the Stouffers Thrift Store in Springville, and they didn't have any chicken pot pies. I was very disappointed, but they did have green pepper steak, another favorite of mine. That Thrift Store is very handy and one of the great perks for employees. I also tossed some Nestle Treasures in with my stuff. Shhh . . . I don't think Lane knows about that one. I want to keep them to myself!



No comments: