Friday, February 6, 2009

Rainy Days and Bacon

Delightful - Extremely pleasing.
February 6, 2009


This one is for Danna, for introducing me to such a delightful treat, and because "everything should taste like bacon." Strange as it may seem, my friend Danna and I can chat endlessly on the virtues of bacon. I had no idea a bacon seasoning existed. But now that I do know, I imagine it will end up on most everything we eat.




Sorry this picture is so dark. This morning was cold and rainy, so we really bundled Addie up for her walk to school. So far so good with her health this winter. Not even so much as a cold. That's a miracle considering the germ factory that is public school. We are keeping our fingers crossed that any illnesses she gets may be minor. I'm pretty sure she is past the RSV age, but just when we think we are in the clear with her, she throws us a curve ball. Speaking of which, we got her check up scheduled for May up at Primary Childrens. She is scheduled for an echo again, which always seems to be where the weird stuff shows up. So hopefully all will go perfectly and we'll have a few hospital-free years. That would be amazing! And I'm sure our insurance company would love us.

No comments: