Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pathway


Pathway - A route along which something travels or progresses.
February 11, 2009


I took Taylor to piano this afternoon, and it was far to cold to walk around the neighborhood like I did last week, so I drove down to the local park hoping to find something interesting to photograph. The park is right next to the school, and school was just letting out and I didn't want to look like some sort of freak photographing the children, so I needed to find something in the opposite direction of the schoool. I noticed this set of footprints in the snow and decided that maybe it would look good. It was hard to tell on the little view thing on my camera because it's so small and it was so bright outside, but I think it turned out ok. But since I couldn't tell how it looked, and didn't want to get accused of stalking children, I drove up to a church in Cedar Hills that sits way up on the bench to see if I could get something good there.




This didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, but luckily the storm had cleared out the air, so you can see the temple and on down to Utah Lake. There are above ground utility wires out here, and that's just never pretty to look at.
We are still having a good time on the Wii Fit. Taylor is a total pro on the hula hoop and Jack is just having fun with everything. I used my pedometer today and went about a mile and a half on the jogging thing. I've tried out 2 of the yoga things so far - the easiest 2, mind you.
Tomorrow we are going up to the Draper Temple open house. The kids are excited because we are taking them out of school a little bit early. I hope they have a good experience.

No comments: