Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Balance








Balance - A state of equilibrium.
February 18, 2009
We are having so much fun with the wii fit! Wii sports and wii play are fun, but not like the wii fit! So much fun! If you don't have one, I highly recommend it. I got ours from amazon.com and it was cheaper than anywhere else I could find it, including the shipping.
Addie was still home from school today. She still had a slight fever and that chest-y, but not croup-y, cough is still hanging around. I did put her in her own bed tonight, though, with 2, count them, 2 humidifiers going and she is propped up on 3 pillows. She is really missing school so hopefully we can get her back to school soon. I realize that I am over-protective with her, but I just can't help myself.
I managed to scrap 6 more pages of my 365 photos. I have gotten so behind! I know that I will lose my motivation to do it at all if I get too far behind.
Taylor brought home her registration packet for 9th grade today. How weird is that? I had to sign the seminary form at church 2 weeks ago and that seemed so strange that she is old enough for seminary next year. So then to add to that, she brings home her registration packed today that includes the list of requirements for HS graduation. How did my baby get so big?? How did I get so old and gray? I can't do anything about the old, but it's long past time to get some color on this hair. Hmmm. . . . what color? I think I'll go red again. I always wished I had red hair. Curly red hair. And blue eyes. I guess it's true . . . the grass is always greener on the other side.

No comments: