Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prize


Prize - An award or something given to the winner of a contest; something exceptional or outstanding.
February 3, 2009

I won 2nd prize in the photo contest at Maceys! I would never have known about the contest nor had the courage to enter without the support and inspiration of my girls - Tammy, Danna and Kym. I would also like to thank all the little people . . . and kodak . . . Seriously, I know it isn't a big deal to anyone but me - I'm kinda proud of myself. The photo I entered was the crayons (Januray 27) for the January theme of "New."


I did 20 minutes of yoga today as well as 1 mile power walk. I am so terrible at yoga! My cousin Jennefer would be so ashamed! I have no sense of balance at all. I fall over a lot. But I guess if I can stick with it maybe there is a little hope for me.

1 comment:

Syme Family said...

Hey that is GREAT! and it is A BIG DEAL! Plus COLD STONE, YUMMY!

YEAH LARI!